VAN HIRE MANILA BAGUIO MANILA SAGADA VIGAN LUZON
- Our new Toyota Vans are great for larger groups of 10 to 13 guests travelling to Baguio,
- Compare our van HIRE to the Victory liner bus service, to see how affordable and convenient our rates are.
- Air-conditioned and comfortable & a great way to see the sights on your journey to Baguio.
- The daily rate includes Professional driver, separate driver's quarters in Baguio, all drivers meals included
- We pick up your group from your Manila location for a hassle free start to your vacation, and drop you off back at your pick up in Manila.
- Our Professional Drivers - Guides are very familiar with Baguio and the road from Manila and will make sure you see all the attractions during your tours.
- We offer several tour options and you can always "Mix 'n match" your tours to suit your interests.
Tours to all parts of Benguet, including tours to Sagada, La Union, Mountain Province, Vigan City and all parts of Luzon. Just CONTACT US below;
BAGUIO VAN HIRE
Our Baguio Van Rental is by far the best way to come from Manila to Baguio.
No hassle pick up from your location.
Quality Vans, fully maintained to high safety standards & Professional uniformed drivers.
Up to 14 guests to a Van
FREE driver's accommodation & driver's breakfasts
If you are thinking of travelling to Baguio by bus service, then maybe you should consider a better alternative & forget the hassles of the bus terminals and the often crazy driving of the buses. Really relax in our Vans and enjoy your trip.
CONSIDER the cost comparison for 12 guests travelling in the Van or via Victory Liner deluxe.
Victory Liner 1500php return fare Manila Baguio x 12 guests = 18000php
Plus going around Baguio by taxi or local van hire - 2 days = 6000php
TOTAL USING VICTORY LINER = 24000PHP
Compared to our Van hire for 3 days, all inclusive = 18500php
Our Van or Innova & Professional Drivers will pick you up from your door, safely bring you to Baguio, tour your group to all the places here, then bring you back to your door in Manila!...., and very competitively priced when compared to the bus lines. Check our VAN HIRE page.
CAUTION: We GUARANTEE our vehicles are 100% roadworthy and in tip top condition & our drivers are professionals.
If you find a cheaper service, it often means they cut corners on the safety and comfort of their vans & driver training.
YOUR SAFETY & COMFORT ON THE MOUNTAIN ROADS IS OF THE HIGHEST PRIORITY FOR US
The roads to Baguio are no place for unsafe vehicles, we urge you to seriously consider the safety condition of any vehicle making the trip to Mountain Province.
THE PICS OF OUR VANS CLEARLY SHOW THE BEAUTIFUL CONDITION THAT WE MAINTAIN THEM
Interior seating of our Toyota Commuter vans
The picture shows the seating arrangement of our 14 to 15 seater vans,
3 Beautiful TOYOTA GRANDIAS'; 1 x 10 seater & 1 x 12 seater.
2 Toyota Commuters, ideal for larger groups up to 14 guests.
See below for Van tour Packages, with orwithout accommodation
rates are per guest
rates are per guest
TOUR INCLUSIONS: Feel free to change the itinerary below to suit your group.
- Late Model Air Conditioned Toyota Grandias or Toyota Commuters, including Professional Driver
- Overnight Accommodation at http://baguiotransient.com/ or http://www.baguiotransient.com.ph/ (For Overnight Package only)
- Pick up / drop off from your Manila location
- All gas and tolls
- Local tours and general use of Van in Baguio City (recommended itinerary below)
- Separate drivers quarters & drivers meals included
· Guests meals
· Towels in apartment
· Entrance fees to any attraction
· Luggage more than 5 to 7kg per guest, applicable for tours of 8 guests or more; less than 8 guests extra luggage is ok.
Suggested Itinerary for Baguio Two Day Tour Package*
0130AM depart Manila to Baguio
0600AM arrive at Baguio
0615AM Breakfast (your choice) Visit Burnham Park
0730AM Proceed to check in or drop off luggage at your accommodation
0800 Baguio Cathedral Church & Lourdes Grotto
0900 Tour around Session Road
0930AM Mines View Park, The Mansion, Botanical Garden and Wright Park (optional horse ride)
1200PM Lunch; your choice; Ketchup Community has a varied selection of good food, check it here: Ketchup Community
0100PM Visit Camp John Hay: for the brave check out:- Tree top Adventure & Phil Military Academy
0200PM Proceed to Strawberry Farm (Buy Pasalubong or Souvenir hunting)
0630PM Dinner* at Session Road
0830PM Night market; Free time
0730 Souvenirs, produce and Pasalubong at Baguio’s famous Public Market
0900 Bell Church
1000AM Visit Strawberry Farm/ Lunch (your choice of lunch SM Baguio has a big selection of food outlets)
0300PM Depart Baguio to Manila
0800PM arrive at your location in Manila
0917 558 6896 0920 969 3697 0746614294 PLDT 0998 790 7029